Keep your Honda CRV rear end from sagging with Coil SumoSprings by SuperSprings!
Coill SumoSprings for the rear end are great if your Honda CRV is used for towing, hauling heavy loads or Equipped with a heavy duty aftermarket bumper. Honda CRV SumoSprings will stabilize your rear end and help to keep it level and they will also help to reduce side to side body roll and sway. Coil SumoSprings simple slide between the turns of your factory coil springs. Made of poly foam with a progressive rate to create a cushion effect and smooth ride.
- Maintenance and adjustment free Honda CRV suspension enhancements
- Coil SumoSprings are made of micro-cellular poly foam
- Reduces side to side sway
- Simple Installation, easily slides into stock coil springs
- Helps maintain a level stance
- Made in the USA
Fits the Following Model:
Fits the Following Years:
02, 03, 04, 05, 06, 07, 08, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13
2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013
|Average Install Time:||1 hour|
|Download Instructions:||CSS-1125 Instructions|
|Axle (front or rear):||rear|
Never load any vehicle beyond the manufactures gross vehicle weight rating (GVWR).