Coill SumoSprings for the front end are great if your vehicle is equipped with a snow plow, winch or heavy duty aftermarket bumper. They will stabilize your front end and help to keep it level and they will also help to reduce side to side body roll and sway. Coil SumoSprings simple slide between the turns of your factory coil springs. Made of poly foam with a progressive rate to create a cushion effect and smooth ride.
Features & Benefits
- Maintenance and adjustment free Chevy Silverado 1500 suspension enhancements
- Coil SumoSprings are made of micro-cellular poly foam
- Reduces side to side sway
- Simple Installation, easily slides into stock coil springs
- Helps maintain a level stance
- Made in the USA
|Average Install Time:||1 hour|
|Download Instructions:||CSS-1125 Instructions|
|Axle (front or rear):||Front|
- Items Included:
- (1) Pair of SumoSprings and any required hardware
- Fits Make / Model:
- Chevy Silverado 1500 2wd
- Fits Years:
- 1996, 1997, 1998, 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006
- 3 lbs.
Never load any vehicle beyond the manufactures gross vehicle weight rating (GVWR).