Tuff Country # 97079 block kit include lift blocks and ubolts designed to raise the rear of your Toyota Tundra. Installation is done by inserting the cast lift blocks between the factory rear leaf springs and axle. Extended zinc plated rear ubolts designed specifically for the Toyota Tundra are use to replace the factory ubolts.
Features & Benefits
- Lifts the rear of your vehicle 3"
- Maintains a factory ride
- Custom made for the Toyota Tundra
- Lift blocks are constructed of cast iron
- Blocks are tapered to eliminate or reduce driveline vibration
- Zinc plated corrosion resistant extended ubolts
- Simple Bolt-on Installation
|Amount of Lift||3" Rear Lift|
|Blocks Tapered (YES/NO)||YES|
|Lift Block Dimensions||3" (H) x 2 1/2" (W) x 4 3/4" (L)|
|Ubolt Dimensions||9/16" x 2 1/2" x 10 5/8" - Square|
- Items Included:
- 2) 3" Cast Iron Lift Blocks, 4) Rear Axle Ubolts, 1) Hardware Bag (nuts & washers)
- Fits Make / Model:
- Toyota Tundra 4x4
- Fits Years:
- 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006
- 18 lbs.