Tuff Country # 97060 block kit include lift blocks and ubolts designed to raise the rear of your Ford Excursion. Installation is done by inserting the cast lift blocks between the factory rear leaf springs and axle. Extended zinc plated rear ubolts designed specifically for the Ford Excursion are use to replace the factory ubolts.
Features & Benefits
- Lift size varies depending on factory block size
- Maintains a factory ride
- Custom made for the Ford Excursion
- Lift blocks are constructed of heavy duty cast iron
- Zinc plated corrosion resistant extended ubolts
- Simple Bolt-on Installation
|Amount of Lift||Varies depending on size of factory blocks|
|Blocks Tapered (YES/NO)||NO|
|Lift Block Dimensions||5.5" (H) x 3" (W) x 5 1/2" (L)|
|Ubolt Dimensions||5/8" x 3 5/8" x 14 1/2" - Round|
- Items Included:
- 2) 5.5" Cast Iron Lift Blocks, 4) Rear Axle Ubolts, 1) Hardware Bag (nuts & washers)
- Fits Make / Model:
- Ford Excursion 4x4
- Fits Years:
- 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005
- 47 lbs.
2. Note: Included 5.5" lift blocks replace the factory blocks. Amount of actual lift depends on size of factory blocks. Factory block sizes vary on this vehicle. Please check the size of your factory blocks to determine amount of lift. Ubolts are not long enough to stack both blocks or recommended.