Tuff Country # 97051 block kit include lift blocks and ubolts designed to raise the rear of your Dodge Ram 3500. Installation is done by inserting the cast lift blocks between the factory rear leaf springs and axle. Extended zinc plated rear ubolts designed specifically for the Dodge Ram 3500 are use to replace the factory ubolts.
Features & Benefits
- Lifts the rear of your vehicle 4"
- Maintains a factory ride
- Custom made for the Dodge Ram 3500
- Lift blocks are constructed of heavy duty cast iron
- Blocks are tapered to eliminate or reduce driveline vibration
- Zinc plated corrosion resistant extended ubolts
- Simple Bolt-on Installation
|Amount of Lift||4" Rear Lift|
|Blocks Tapered (YES/NO)||YES|
|Lift Block Dimensions||4" (H) x 3" (W) x 5 3/4" (L)|
|Ubolt Dimensions||9/16" x 4 1/8" x 17" - Round|
- Items Included:
- 2) 4" Cast Iron Lift Blocks, 4) Rear Axle Ubolts, 1) Hardware Bag (nuts & washers)
- Fits Make / Model:
- Dodge Ram 3500 4x4 (w/4" rear axle)
- Fits Years:
- 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012
- 45 lbs.