Tuff Country # 97033 block kit include lift blocks and ubolts designed to raise the rear of your Chevy Tahoe. Installation is done by inserting the cast lift blocks between the factory rear leaf springs and axle. Extended zinc plated rear ubolts designed specifically for the Chevy Tahoe are use to replace the factory ubolts.
- Lifts the rear of your vehicle 1.5"
- Maintains a factory ride
- Custom made for the Chevy Tahoe & Yukon
- Lift blocks are constructed of heavy duty cast iron
- Zinc plated corrosion resistant extended ubolts
- Simple Bolt-on Installation
Fits the Following Model:
Chevy Tahoe 4x4
Fits the Following Years:
94, 95, 96, 97, 98
1994, 1995, 1996, 1997, 1998
|Amount of Lift||1.5" Rear Lift|
|Blocks Tapered (YES/NO)||NO|
|Lift Block Dimensions||1.5" (H) x 2 1/2" (W) x 4 1/2" (L)|
|Ubolt Dimensions||9/16" x 2 3/4" x 12 5/8" - Square|