Tuff Country # 97033 block kit include lift blocks and ubolts designed to raise the rear of your Chevy Suburban. Installation is done by inserting the cast lift blocks between the factory rear leaf springs and axle. Extended zinc plated rear ubolts designed specifically for the Chevy Suburban are use to replace the factory ubolts.
Features & Benefits
- Lifts the rear of your vehicle 1.5"
- Maintains a factory ride
- Custom made for the Chevy Suburban
- Lift blocks are constructed of heavy duty cast iron
- Zinc plated corrosion resistant extended ubolts
- Simple Bolt-on Installation
|Amount of Lift||1.5" Rear Lift|
|Blocks Tapered (YES/NO)||NO|
|Lift Block Dimensions||1.5" (H) x 2 1/2" (W) x 4 1/2" (L)|
|Ubolt Dimensions||9/16" x 2 3/4" x 12 5/8" - Square|
- Items Included:
- 2) 1.5" Cast Iron Lift Blocks, 4) Rear Axle Ubolts, 1) Hardware Bag (nuts & washers)
- Fits Make / Model:
- Chevy Suburban 1500 & 2500 4x4
- Fits Years:
- 1992, 1993, 1994, 1995, 1996, 1997, 1998
- 14 lbs.