Tuff Country # 97000 block kit include lift blocks and ubolts designed to raise the rear of your Chevy Blazer. Installation is done by inserting the cast lift blocks between the factory rear leaf springs and axle. Extended zinc plated rear ubolts designed specifically for the Chevy Blazer are use to replace the factory ubolts.
- Lifts the rear of your vehicle 3"
- Maintains a factory ride
- Custom made for the Chevy Blazer
- Lift blocks are constructed of heavy duty cast iron
- Blocks are tapered to eliminate or reduce driveline vibration
- Zinc plated corrosion resistant extended ubolts
- Simple Bolt-on Installation
Fits the Following Model:
Chevy Blazer 1/2 ton 4x4
Fits the Following Years:
69, 70, 71, 72
1969, 1970, 1971, 1972
|Amount of Lift||3" Rear Lift|
|Blocks Tapered (YES/NO)||YES|
|Lift Block Dimensions||3" (H) x 2 1/2" (W) x 4 3/4" (L)|
|Ubolt Dimensions||5/8" x 2 3/4" x 12 7/8" - Square|
2) 3" Cast Iron Lift Blocks, 4) Rear Axle Ubolts, 1) Hardware Bag (nuts & washers)
1.Factory length shocks must be replaced with extended length shocks when installing rear blocks 2" in height or taller. Please see our "Shock Absorbers" section for applications.
2. Designed for rear axles only. Never use lift blocks with a front axle