Enhanced Handling & Performance with Eibach Pro-Kit Lowering Springs!!!
Eibach # 82100.140 Pro-Kit Performance Lowering Springs are ideal for most street driven Toyota Priuss. The progressive rate Eibach springs dramatically improve performance, handling and your cars appearance. By lowering the Toyota Prius's center of gravity, rear end squatting during acceleration, body roll while cornering & nose-diving while braking are greatly reduced or eliminated. Eibach Pro-kits also reduce excessive fender-well clearance for an aggressive good look.
- High Performance Handling with custom fit Toyota Prius Eibach Springs
- Eibach # 82100.140 Springs drop Toyota Prius in front and rear (see specs below for approx. amount)
- Lowers center of gravity which decreases rear end squatting during acceleration, roll in corners & excessive nose-dive when braking
- Pro-Kit Adds aggressive good looks to your Toyota Prius
- Reduces excessive fender-well clearance
- Progressive spring design gives excellent ride quality
- Backed by Eibach's Pro-Kit Million Mile Warranty
Fits the Following Model:
Fits the Following Years:
|Approximate Lowering Amount:||Front 1.2 / Rear .8|
|Average Install Time:||3 to 5 Hours|
|Items Included:||2) Front Springs, 2) Rear Spring|
|Type of Spring Kit:||Eibach Spring Pro-Kit*|
* Ideal for most frequently-driven street cars. For those wanting an extreme-performance spring set see the Eibach Sportline series.
- Factory shocks/struts can be retained, however increased performance can be achieved by using Eibach Pro-Dampers shocks. (not available for all vehicles)
- Eibach recommends after installation of a spring Pro-Kit a vehicles alignment should always be checked. For serious performance tuners Pro-Alignment kits are available to assist in a precise alignment for most vehicles.