Tuff Country # 66280 SX5000 heavy duty Ford F150 dual steering stabilizers are designed to improve handling characteristics and reduce steering shimmy. Dual steering stabilizers are ideal for vehicles with 35" or taller tires. Most applications will mount one end to the axle or frame and the other to the stock tie-rod. This will dampen many of the steering effects associated with larger tires especially on lifted trucks or suvs.
Features & Benefits
- Dual Ford F150 steering stabilizer
- Reduces steering shimmy
- Improves handling characteristics
- Recommended for vehicles with 35" or taller tires
- Dust boots sold as an option
- Items Included:
- (2) Steering stablizers and mounting hardware
- Fits Make / Model:
- Ford F150
- Fits Years:
- 1980, 1981, 1982, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1986, 1987, 1988, 1989, 1990, 1991, 1992, 1993, 1994, 1995, 1996
- 18 lbs.