Tuff Country # 65170 SX5000 Chevy Truck steering stabilizers are designed to improve handling characteristics and reduce steering shimmy. Most applications will mount one end to the axle or frame and the other to the stock tie-rod. This will dampen many of the steering effects associated with larger tires especially on lifted trucks or suvs.
Features & Benefits
- Single Chevy Truck steering stabilizer
- Reduces steering shimmy
- Improves handling characteristics
- Recommended for vehicles with 33" or smaller tires
- Dust boots sold as an option
- Items Included:
- (1) Steering stablizer that bolts to stock hardware
- Fits Make / Model:
- Chevy Truck
- Fits Years:
- 1973, 1974, 1975, 1976, 1977, 1978, 1979, 1980, 1981, 1982, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1986, 1987
- 6 lbs.