This Performance Accessories Body Lift Kit is designed to lift your Dodge Dakota by placing 3" blocks between the body & frame. Included are extremely durable body lift block's that are constructed of a high grade reinforced nylon along with extended body bolts, required hardware and brackets. All bolts are grade 5 zinc plated for maximum strength and corrosion protection.
Performance Accessories has the most complete body lift kits, the best quality and service available, with more than 20 years experience in the off-road industry.
- Performance Accessories # 60163 is custom fit for the Dodge Dakota
- Will not change ride quality
- Allows for larger tires
- High grade nylon body lift blocks
- Plated brackets resist corrosion and rust
- Includes all hardware for bolt-on installation
- Replacement shocks are not required with body lifts
Fits the Following Model:
Dodge Dakota 2wd & 4x4 regular, extra & quad cab (automatic trans. only)
Fits the Following Years:
05, 06, 07, 08, 09, 10, 11
2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011
1. Some suspension lift kit manufactures do not recommend the addition of any body lift kit. If you have or are planning to install a suspension lift and a body lift kit please refer to the suspension lift kit manufacture or contact us for more information.
2. Note: Image shown is a representation of this part. Actual part may vary.
3. It may be nessasary to drill the front two body bushing sleeves out to 1/2" for new bolt clearance.
4. Front and rear bumper brackets are included in this kit.
5. Steering extension included.
6. Rear bumper brackets are to enhance appearance only, bumper cannot be used for towing
7. Requires cutting the lower radiator core support and installing new brackets provided