Hellwig #6012 GMC Sierra 1500 air helper spring kits give you the benefit of better handling and control under heavily loaded conditions. These air helper springs are installed between the frame of GMC Sierra 1500 and the suspension, providing load support through the use of air pressure. Heavy duty brackets, higher test pressure and a longer stroke make Hellwig #6012 air helper springs the superior choice.
Features & Benefits
- Hellwig # 6012 is custom fit for the GMC Sierra 1500
- Lifetime warranty on brackets, 2 year warranty on air springs
- Custom for air helper springs for the GMC Sierra 1500
- Heavy duty brackets
- Virtually eliminates sagging springs
- 5000 lbs level load capacity
- Fully adjustable in order to insure improved leveling control
- Simple bolt-on installation
|Download Instructions||6012 Instructions|
|Level Load Capacity:||5,000 lbs|
|Average Install Time:||1 to 2 hours|
|Front or Rear Axle:||REAR|
|Drilling Required (Yes or No):||NO|
- Fits Make / Model:
- GMC Sierra 1500 2wd & 4WD
- Fits Years:
- 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006
- 33 lbs.
Note: Never load vehicle beyond the manufacturer's maximum gross vehicle weight rating.