Wanting to raise your Toyota Tacoma to fit larger tires and get that aggressive lifted look. Tuff Country's Toyota Tacoma 6" lift kit gives you enough tire clearance to fit 33" x 12.5" tires. This high quality lift kit uses new extended steering knuckles to maintain proper front end geometry, a 3-piece sub frame that in includes a heavy duty skid plate for front end differential protection and upper coil/strut spacers which maintain a near factory ride (Replacement struts are not required). Also included are differential drop brackets, front bump stop spacers, front sway bar relocation brackets and all required hardware. Cast iron lift blocks and rear add-a-leafs (includes extended u-bolts) lift the rear of the Toyota Tacoma.
At Suspension Connection we are the #1 retailer of Tuff Country products in the world. Great prices, expert knowledge and exceptional customer service are why so many customers trust us with their Tuff Country purchase. Try us out!
|Tuff Country has been producing quality suspension products for over 20 years and backs all lift kits with a limited lifetime warranty.|
- Tuff Country #56900 includes heavy duty replacement steering knuckles
- Upper coil / strut spacers maintain a near factory ride
- Front stock struts can be retained
- 3-piece sub frame with heavy duty skid plate
- Allows use of 33" tires
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
Fits the Following Model:
Fits the Following Years:
05, 06, 07, 08, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13
2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013
|Download Instructions||56900 Instructions|
|Recommended Tire Size:||33" x 12.5"|
|Amount of Lift:||6" Front / 5" Rear|
2) Front strut spacers, 2) Replacement steering knuckles, 1) front cross member, 1) rear cross member, 1) front skid plate, 2) front bump stop spacers, 2) Front differential brackets, 2) Front sway bar drop brackets, 1) Steering shaft extension, 2) Rear cast iron lift blocks, 2) rear add-a-leafs, 4) Ubolts, 1) Hardware bag
1. Factory length shocks must be replaced with new extended rear shocks to install this lift kit properly. Please choose shocks & boots in the "Options" fields above if you have not already purchased extended shocks. Front struts can be retained
2. This kit is designed to fit with ABS brakes only.
3. Requires new wheels at least 17” in diameter and wheel backspacing of 4.5" of less.