Tuff Country's 6" Toyota Tundra lift kit will allow for use of up to 35" tires and gives additional fender clearance. This lift kit uses new steering knuckles, front and rear cross members, differential drop brackets to lift the front of the Tundra and lift blocks and rear add-a-leafs lift the rear. Tuff Country has been producing quality suspension products for over 20 years and backs all lift kits with a limited lifetime warranty.
At Suspension Connection we are the #1 retailer of Tuff Country products in the world. Great prices, expert knowledge and exceptional customer service are why so many customers trust us with their Tuff Country purchases. Try us out!
Features & Benefits
- Gives additional clearance for larger tires (35")
- Upper coil / strut spacers maintain a near factory ride
- Factory front struts can be retained
- Heavy Duty Steering Knuckles
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
|Download Instructions||56071 Instructions|
|Recommended Tire Size:||35" x 12.5"|
|Amount of Lift:||6" Front / 4.5" Rear|
- Items Included:
- 1) Front cross member, 1) Rear cross member, 1) Rear lateral compression arm plate, 2) Lateral compression arms, 2) Rear add-a-leafs, 2) Front upper strut spacers, 2) Front sway bar drop brackets, 2) Front differential relocation brackets, 1) Rear differential relocation bracket, 4) Front bump stop relocation brackets, 2) Coil over pre load spacers, 2) Rear lift blocks, 4) Rear ubolts, 4) Hardware bags
- Fits Make / Model:
- Toyota Tundra
- Fits Years:
- 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013
- 100 lbs.
2. Requires new wheels at least 18" in diameter and a maxium width of 9". If using 18" wheels, backspacing must be 5 1/2" or less. If using 20" wheels, backspacing must be 6" or less.