Curt Manufacturing's # 56160 Ford Freestar Trailer Wiring Kit T-Connector Harnesses are designed to make connecting your trailers wiring a snap. No need to cut or modify your vehicles existing wiring harness, Curt's custom fit T-connector trailer wiring kits will plug right into your existings factory wiring. On most vehicles this simple design only requires you to unplug your stock harness at its connection point (usually located near your taillights) and then plug in the new Curt Ford Freestar wiring kit. This requires no cutting or no soldering of any of the wires. Built-in converters are pre-wired into applications that require taillight conversion. Once installed this Curt 56160 kit will provide a standard 4 wire flat connection you connect you Ford Freestar to your trailer.
Features & Benefits
- Simple Plug and Go design
- Curt 56160 is designed specifically for the Ford Freestar
- Provides a stand 4-wire flate connection for a vehicle to trailer connection
- No cutting or splicing of the factory wiring system
|Install Time:||45 minutes minutes|
|Download Instructions:||56160 Instructions|
- Fits Make / Model:
- Ford Freestar (T-Connector for vehicles without OE plug behind bumper)
- Fits Years:
- 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007
- 3 lbs.