Gain additional tire clearance to fit 33" tires and get a new new look with this Tuff County #55905 Toyota Tundra 5" lift kit. This Toyota Tundra lift kit uses new replacement heavy duty spindles that eliminate the need for ball joint spacers. Upper ball joints & bearings are pressed into the new spindles. Upper coil / strut spacers are used to lift the front end and maintain a factory ride. Replacement struts are not required. A lower subframe drops the lower control arms while stabilizing the front end with its one piece design. Once installed 33" x 12.5" tires can be mounted for a whole new look.
At Suspension Connection we are the #1 retailer of Tuff Country products in the world. Great prices, expert knowledge and exceptional customer service are why so many customers trust us with their Tuff Country purchases. Try us out!
- Tuff Country #55905 includes heavy duty replacement spindles
- Upper coil / strut spacers maintain a near factory ride
- Front stock struts can be retained
- One-piece subframe for added strength
- Allows use of 33" tires
- Upper ball joints &bearings pressed into new spindles
Fits the Following Model:
Fits the Following Years:
99, 00, 01, 02, 03
1999, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003
|Download Instructions||55905 Instructions|
|Recommended Tire Size:||33" x 12.5"|
|Amount of Lift:||5" Front / 4" Rear|
2. Factory rims will not fit with this lift kit. Rims with a 4.5" back spacing or less is required.
3. This kit is designed to fit with ABS brakes and automatic hubs. Vehicles without ABS brakes require optional ABS plugs.