Gain additional tire clearance to fit 33" tires and get a cool new look with this Tuff Country #55900 Toyota Tundra 4.5" lift kit. This very popular lift kit uses a combination of a one piece subframe and upper coil / strut spacers to lift the front end while rear cast iron block lift the rear. Differential drop bracket, a front sway bar drop kit, upper ball joint spacers and a steering shaft extension keep everything aligned properly. Once installed this lift kit allows use of 33"x12.5" tires. Tuff Country has been producing quality suspension products for over 20 years and backs all lift kits with a limited lifetime warranty.
At Suspension Connection we are the #1 retailer of Tuff Country products in the world. Great prices, expert knowledge and exceptional customer service are why so many customers trust us with their Tuff Country purchases. Try us out!
- Tuff Country #55900 lifts the rear of the Tundra 3" for a level stance
- One piece sub-frame increases strength & durability
- Upper coil/strut spacer maintain a near factory ride
- Stock front struts can be retained
- New ball joint included with upper ball joint spacer
- Allows use of 33" x 12.5" tires
Fits the Following Model:
Fits the Following Years:
99, 00, 01, 02, 03, 04
1999, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004
|Download Instructions||55900 Instructions|
|Recommended Tire Size:||33" x 12.5"|
|Amount of Lift:||4.5" Front / 3" Rear|
2. Factory rims will not fit with this lift kit. A rim with a 4.75" back spacing or less is required.