Gain additional tire clearance to fit 33" tires and get a cool new look with this Tuff Country 4" Toyota 4-Runner lift kit. This Toyota lift kit maintains a factory ride by using a combination of A-arm drop brackets and front spindle adapters to lift the front of your Toyota along with 3" cast iron lift blocks to lift the rear. Font differential drop brackets and sway bar drop brackets help keep everything in proper alignment.
At Suspension Connection we are the #1 retailer of Tuff Country products in the world. Great prices, expert knowledge and exceptional customer service are why so many customers trust us with their Tuff Country purchases. Try us out!
|Tuff Country has been producing quality suspension products for over 20 years and backs all lift kits with a limited lifetime warranty.|
- Simple bolt-on installation
- Maintains a near factory ride
- Fits vehicles with 2.5" wide rear axle
- Allows use of 33" x12.5" tires
Fits the Following Model:
Fits the Following Years:
86, 87, 88, 89
1986, 1987, 1988, 1989
|Download Instructions||54800K Instructions|
|Recommended Tire Size:||33" x 12.5"|
|Amount of Lift:||4" Front / 4" Rear|
2), A-arm drop brackets, 1) Cross member, 3) Differential drop brackets, 4) Bump stop spacers, 2) Sway bar brackets, 2) Spindle adapters, 1) Brakeline extension kit, 4) Rear ubolts, 2) 3" cast iron blocks, 2) Rear add-a-leafs, 1) Hardware bag
1. Factory length shocks must be replaced with new extended shocks to install this lift kit properly. Please choose shocks & boots in the "Options" fields above if you have not already purchased extended shocks.
2. This lift kit fits with 2.5" wide rear ubolts. Measure the inside diameter of your stock ubolts to determine the proper size.