Tuff Country's 4" Toyota Tundra lift kit will allow for use of up to 35" tires and gives additional fender clearance. This lift kit used a combination of new upper control arms and coil / strut spacers to lift the front end while maintaining factory geometry. The rear is lifted using 2 inch lift block and extended ubolts. Installation is straight forward with no holes to drill. Tuff Country has been producing quality suspension products for over 20 years and backs all lift kits with a limited lifetime warranty.
At Suspension Connection we are the #1 retailer of Tuff Country products in the world. Great prices, expert knowledge and exceptional customer service are why so many customers trust us with their Tuff Country purchases. Try us out!
|Tuff Country has been producing quality suspension products for over 20 years and backs all lift kits with a limited lifetime warranty.|
Features & Benefits
- Gives additional clearance for 35" x 11.5" tires
- New upper control arms maintain factory geometry
- No drilling, cutting or welding required, simple installation
- Upper coil / strut spacers maintain a near factory ride
- Factory front struts can be retained
- Extended shocks or shock extensions required
- Proudly Made in the USA - (many other brands are not)
- Lifetime Warranty
|Download Instructions||54070 Instructions|
|Recommended Tire Size:||35" x 11.5"|
|Recommended Wheel Backspacing:||5.5" or less|
|Amount of Lift:||4" Front / 2" Rear|
- Items Included:
- 2) Upper control ams, 2) Upper strut spacers, 2) Pre-load spacers, 2) Sway bar drop brackets, 2) Rear brake cable drop brackets, 2) Rear lift blocks, 4) Extended U-botls, 1) Hardware bag
- Fits Make / Model:
- Toyota Tundra 2wd & 4x4
- Fits Years:
- 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014
- 60 lbs.
2. Tuff Country recommends a 35" x 11.5" tire with a wheel that has a back spacing of 5.5" less. The stock tires and wheels can be used in conjunction with this lift kit. If a wider tire is installed on the stock wheel, contact with the upper control arm will occur, and is not recommended.