Get additional tire clearance to fit 32" tires and get a cool new look with this Tuff Country #52925 Toyota Tundra 2.5" lift kit. This very popular Tundra lift kit is simple yet effective suspension lift kit. It includes everything needed to lift a Tundra to fit larger tires. Upper coil spring/strut spacers lift the front of the vehicle while keeping a factory ride. Existing factory struts or rear shocks do not need to be replaced. Tuff Country has been producing quality suspension products for over 20 years and backs all lift kits with a limited lifetime warranty.
At Suspension Connection we are the #1 retailer of Tuff Country products in the world. Great prices, expert knowledge and exceptional customer service are why so many customers trust us with their Tuff Country purchases. Try us out!
Features & Benefits
- Tuff Country #52925 uses upper coil spacers maintain a factory ride
- Simple bolt-on installation
- Factory front struts are retained
- Coil spacers made of machined aluminum
- New shocks not required
- Proudly Made in the USA - (many other brands are not)
- Lifetime Warranty
|Download Instructions||52925 Instructions|
|Recommended Tire Size:||32" x 10.5"|
|Amount of Lift:||2.5" Front / 1.25" Rear|
- Items Included:
- Tuff Country #52925 Includes: 2) Front strut spacers, 2) Front strut isolators, 2) Rear 1 1/4" lift blocks, 4) Rear U-bolts, 2) Differential drop sleeves, 1) Brake line bracket, 1) Hardware bag
- Fits Make / Model:
- Toyota Tundra
- Fits Years:
- 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006
- 20 lbs.