Gain additional tire clearance and get a cool new look with this Tuff Country #52920 Tacoma lift kit. Upper coil spring/strut spacers lift the front of the vehicle while lift blocks raise the rear. Existing factory struts do not need to be replaced. Tuff Country has been producing quality suspension products for over 20 years and backs all lift kits with a limited lifetime warranty.
At Suspension Connection we are the #1 retailer of Tuff Country products in the world. Great prices, expert knowledge and exceptional customer service are why so many customers trust us with their Tuff Country purchases. Try us out!
Features & Benefits
- Tuff Country #52920 uses upper coil / strut spacers that maintain a near factory ride
- Front stock struts can be retained
- Aluminum rear lift blocks
- Easy Installation
- Proudly Made in the USA - (many other brands are not)
- Lifetime Warranty
|Download Instructions||52920 Instructions|
|Recommended Tire Size:||31" x 10.5"|
|Amount of Lift:||2" Front / 1.25" Rear|
- Items Included:
- 2), Front strut spacers, 2) Front strut pre-load spacers, 2) 1.25" aluminum rear lift blocks, 4) Rear ubolts, 1) Hardware bag
- Fits Make / Model:
- Toyota Tacoma
- Fits Years:
- 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014
- 15 lbs.
Important Note: Factory shocks can be used with this suspension lift kit. Aftermarket shocks are optional.