Needing to level the front end of your Toyota Tundra with the rear? Tuff Country's leveling kit is a great solution. This simple to install kit includes (2) coil spring spacers that mount above your factory coil springs to lift the front of the Toyota Tundra 2". This maintains a factory ride and will allow installation of 32" x 10.5" tires. Made of high grade billet aluminum for strength and durability.
View a Tundra Leveling Kit Install
At Suspension Connection we are the #1 retailer of Tuff Country products in the world. Great prices, expert knowledge and exceptional customer service are why so many customers trust us with their Tuff Country purchase. Try us out!
|Tuff Country has been producing quality suspension products for over 20 years and backs all lift kits with a limited lifetime warranty.|
- Tuff Country # 52070 Lifts front of vehicle 2" for a level stance
- Upper coil spacers maintain a factory ride
- Simple bolt-on installation
- Factory front struts are retained
- Made of billet aluminum
- Tuff Country Limited Lifetime Warranty, Made in the USA
Fits the Following Model:
Toyota Tundra 2wd & 4wd
Fits the Following Years:
07, 08, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13
2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013
|Download Instructions||52070 Instructions|
|Recommended Tire Size:||32" x 10.5" (4wd)|
|Amount of Lift:||2" Front / 0" Rear|
2) # 52070 Front strut spacers, 2) Differential drop spacers, 1) Hardware bag
1. New extended shocks are not required to install this leveling kit properly.
2. Due to variations of the front stock strut spring rate, height after installation of this leveling kit may vary slightly.