Level the front end of your Toyota FJ Cruiser with a Tuff Country leveling kit. This simple to install kit includes (2) coil spring spacers that mount above your factory coil springs to lift the front of the Toyota FJ Cruiser 2". This maintains a near factory ride and will allow installation of larger tires. Made of high grade billet aluminum for strength and durability.
At Suspension Connection we are the #1 retailer of Tuff Country products in the world. Great prices, expert knowledge and exceptional customer service are why so many customers trust us with their Tuff Country purchase. Try us out!
|Tuff Country has been producing quality suspension products for over 20 years and backs all lift kits with a limited lifetime warranty.|
- Lifts front of vehicle 2" for a level stance
- Upper coil spacers maintain a near factory ride
- Simple bolt-on installation
- Factory front struts are retained
- Made of billet aluminum
- Limited Lifetime Warranty, Made in the USA
Fits the Following Model:
Toyota FJ Cruiser
Fits the Following Years:
07, 08, 09, 10, 11, 12
2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012
|Download Instructions||52002 Instructions|
|Recommend Tires Size:||285/70 17|
|Amount of Lift:||2" Front / 0" Rear|
2) Front strut spacers
1. New extended shocks are not required to install this leveling kit properly.
2. Due to variations of the front stock strut spring rate, height after installation of this leveling kit may vary slightly.