Tuff Country # 49280 Jeep Wrangler leaf springs offers the ultimate in leaf technology with the "EZ-Ride" leaf springs. Each springs is tapered, snub rolled and pre-set for the most comfortable ride available in a lifted positive arch leaf spring. Teflon inserts are also used to help with ride characteristics as well as to reduce squeaking.
Features & Benefits
- Lifts rear of Wrangler 2" higher than stock height
- Get the ultimate in lifted Jeep Wrangler ride quality with leaf springs
- Teflon pads used to eliminate noise and squeaking
- Limited lifetime warranty on leaf springs
- Includes poly bushings
|Front or Rear Springs:||Rear|
|Amount of Lift over Factory Height:||2"|
|Includes Bushings (Yes or No):||Yes|
- Fits Make / Model:
- Jeep Wrangler
- Fits Years:
- 1987, 1988, 1989, 1990, 1991, 1992, 1993, 1994, 1995, 1996
- 70 lbs.