Tuff Country EZ-Ride Suspension's suspension lift kits are more than your average lift kit. All systems are engineered to give the highest quality & best value on the market. Compare components of a Tuff Country system to that of other manufactures and you will be convince that nothing beats a Tuff Country suspension lift kit. Many others cut corners with inferior components or lack of many important pieces. Tuff Country does not cut those corners and provides a quality complete system engineered to give the best ride quality and durability money can buy. All Tuff Country lift kits & leveling kits are backed by a limited lifetime warranty.
EZ-Flex control arms unique design and function deliver the best highway drive ability available in performance control arms. The specialized design minimizes stress on frame and axle mounts, and results in greater axle movement. Bushing and sleeve design provides the best highway steering control and minimizes darting and road wander. Simple adjustments to EZ-Flex Arms will help eliminate most drive line vibration.
At Suspension Connection we are the #1 retailer of Tuff Country products in the world. Great prices, expert knowledge and exceptional customer service are why so many customers trust us with their Tuff Country purchases. Try us out!
|Tuff Country has been producing quality suspension products for over 20 years and backs all lift kits with a limited lifetime warranty.|
Features & Benefits
- The ultimate system for the off-road enthusiast
- EZ-Flex control arms allow maximum articulation
- No vibration problems that are associated with other systems
- Allows use of 31" x 10.5" tires
|Average Install Time:||
5 to 7 hours
|Recommended Tire Size:||
31" x 10.5"
- Items Included:
- (2) EZ-Ride coil springs - front, (2) EZ-Ride coil springs - rear, (2) Track bar bracket (front & rear), (4) EZ-Flex Lower control arms (w/poly bushings), (2) Front Brake Line Extension, (1) Hardware bag
- Fits Make / Model:
- Jeep Grand Cherokee
- Fits Years:
- 1992, 1993, 1994, 1995, 1996, 1997, 1998
- 84 lbs.