Tuff Country's 3.5 inch Jeep Grand Cherokee lift kit is a great solution to add some extra height and tire clearance to your Grand Cherokee. Using new EZ-Ride coil springs in the front and rear your are able to maintain a near factory ride while lift the vehicle. New front and rear lower control arms along with front and rear track bar relocation brackets keep everything properly aligned. Once the lift kit is installed you have Jeep Grand Cherokee that can fit up to 31 inch tires which will give your some additional ground clearance for that next off-road trip. All Tuff Country lift kits & leveling kits are backed by a limited lifetime warranty.
Tuff Country's 3.5" EZ-Ride Jeep Grand Cherokee lift kit is great for on & off-road conditions. Designed to give a comfortable ride and still be durable enough for the dirt.
At Suspension Connection we are the #1 retailer of Tuff Country products in the world. Great prices, expert knowledge and exceptional customer service are why so many customers trust us with their Tuff Country purchases. Try us out!
|Tuff Country has been producing quality suspension products for over 20 years and backs all lift kits with a limited lifetime warranty.|
- Jeep "EZ-Ride" coil springs give a comfortable ride and great off-road performance
- New extended lower control arms include poly bushings
- Track bar relocating brackets included
- Great on & off-road performance
- Simple bolt-on installation
- Allows use of 31" x 10.5" tires
Fits the Following Model:
Jeep Grand Cherokee
Fits the Following Years:
92, 93, 94, 95, 96, 97, 98
1992, 1993, 1994, 1995, 1996, 1997, 1998
|Download Instructions||43900 Instructions|
|Recommended Tire Size:||31" x 10.5"|
|Amount of Lift:||3.5" Front / 3.5" Rear|
2) Front Coil Springs, 2) Rear Coil Springs, 4) Lower Control Arms w/poly bushings & sleeves (front & rear), 1) Front track bar bracket, 1) Rear Track bar bracket and hardware
Important Note: Factory length shocks must be replaced with new extended shocks to install this lift kit properly. Please choose shocks & boots in the "Options" fields above if you have not already purchased extended shocks.