These unique Firestone air helper spring kit is designed specifically for the Dodge Ram 1500 with rear coils springs. Included are Firestone "Coil-Rite" air bags which mount inside the factory coils springs along with Firestone "Work-Rite" load assist springs which mount to the frame and axle.
Designed to fit inside the existing coil spring suspension creating a variable rate spring. These air bags are made of durable, elastic polyurethane providing years of comfort and stability to your vehicle. This enables adjustment for varying loads and road conditions by inflating or deflating the air bag helper springs. Spring performance can be altered as easily as inflating a tire. Installed between the frame of the Dodge Ram and the suspension providing load support through the use of air pressure.
Firestone "Work-Rite" load assist springs are made of injection molded microcellular urethane. Designed to increase vehicle stability and reduce sway when the your vehicle is loaded. Unloaded ride quality is not affected. Work-Rite kits install to the vehicles frame and axle (download instructions below) to assist the factory suspension. Installation is done in less than an hour with basic hand tools.
Features & Benefits
- Firestone # 4190 Air Bags are custom fit for the Dodge Ram 1500
- Easy installation (2 to 3 hours), both kits
- Kit includes (2) Coil-Rite air bag helper springs, (2) Work-Rite springs and any required hardware
- Will handle loads capacities up to 500-1000 lbs*
- Reduce suspension fatigue
- Improve steering and balance
- Increase vehicle stability
- Prevent "bottom" out
- Firestone Limited Lifetime Warranty
|Coil-Rite Instructions||4190 Instructions|
|Work-Rite Instructions||4190 Instructions|
|Level Load Capacity:||500 lbs to 1000 lbs|
|Average Install Time:||2 to 3 hours|
|Front or Rear Axle:||REAR|
|Drilling Required (Yes or No):||NO|
- Fits Make / Model:
- Dodge Ram 1500
- Fits Years:
- 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013
- 18 lbs.