This unique Firestone # 4190 air helper spring kit is designed specifically for the Dodge Ram 1500 with rear coils springs. Included are Firestone "Coil-Rite" air bag helper springs which mount inside the factory coils springs along with Firestone "Work-Rite" load assist springs which mount to the frame and axle.
Firestone # 4190 "Coil-Rite" air bag helper springs are designed to fit inside the existing Dodge Ram coil spring suspension creating a variable rate spring. These air bags are made of durable, elastic polyurethane providing years of comfort and stability to your vehicle. Dodge Ram 1500 "Coil-Rite" air helper springs enable adjustment for varying loads and road conditions by inflating or deflating the air bag helper springs. Spring performance can be altered as easily as inflating a tire. Firestone "Coil Rite" air bag helper springs are installed between the frame of the Dodge Ram and the suspension providing load support through the use of air pressure.
Firestone "Work-Rite" load assist springs are made of injection molded microcellular urethane. Designed to increase vehicle stability and reduce sway when the your vehicle is loaded. Unloaded ride quality is not affected. Work-Rite kits install to the vehicles frame and axle (download instructions below) to assist the factory suspension. Installation is done in less than an hour with basic hand tools.
- Firestone # 4190 Air Bags are custom fit for the Dodge Ram 1500
- Firestone # 4190 offers easy installation (2 to 3 hours), both kits
- Kit includes (2) Coil-Rite air bag helper springs, (2) Work-Rite springs and any required hardware
- Will handle loads capacities up to 500-1000 lbs*
- Reduce suspension fatigue
- Improve steering and balance
- Increase vehicle stability
- Prevent "bottom" out
- Firestone Limited Lifetime Warranty
Fits the Following Model:
Dodge Ram 1500
Fits the Following Years:
09, 10, 11, 12
2009, 2010, 2011, 2012