Want to lift your Dodge Ram and get the best possible ride and handling? Want more suspension articulation? Tuff Country EZ-Ride Suspension's Dodge Ram "Long Arm" Lift Kits are your answer!
This lift kit is designed to lift your Dodge Ram 6" using the long arm suspension system and all the great benefits. By replacing the factory control arms with the longer arms this creates less of an angle on the control arms which results in a much softer ride, dramatic handling improvements (reduces bump steer significantly) and better suspension articulation. Both upper and lower arms use greasable, re-build able flex joints which will reduce or eliminate the front suspension from binding. Upper coil spring tower spacers mount above your factory coil springs to lift the front end and maintain a factory ride. A track bar relocating bracket, drop pitman arm and front sway bar relocating brackets ensure everything is aligned properly. All this adds up to the ultimate Dodge Ram suspension lift kit.
At Suspension Connection we are the #1 retailer of Tuff Country products in the world. Great prices, expert knowledge and exceptional customer service are why so many customers trust us with their Tuff Country purchases. Try us out!
|Tuff Country has been producing quality suspension products for over 20 years and backs all lift kits with a limited lifetime warranty.|
- Allows use of 37" x 12.5" tires
- Dramatic improvement in ride quality and handling, reduces bump steer
- More suspension articulation for off-roading
- Simple bolt-on installation
- Greasable and Re-Buildable Flex Joints to reduce suspension binding
- Upgrade kit fits all Tuf Country lift kits and a variety of other mfg's lift kits
- Pitman arm & track bar relocating bracket included
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
Fits the Following Model:
Dodge Ram 3500
Fits the Following Years:
03, 04, 05, 06, 07, 08, 09, 10, 11, 12
2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012
|Download Instructions||36213 Instructions|
|Recommended Tire Size:||37" x 12.5"|
|Amount of Lift:||6" Front / 4" Rear|
|Drop Pitman Arm:||INCLUDED|
2) 6" Upper coil spring tower brackets, 2) Lower Control Arms, 2) Upper Control Arms, 2) Long Arm Mounting Brackets, 1) track bar bracket, 2) Upper sway bar drop brackets, 2) 4" cast iron rear lift blocks, 4) Rear U-bolts, 1) Hardware bar, 1) Poly & sleeve kit, 1) Pitman arm
1. Vehicles with 2 piece rear drive shafts may require carrier bearing drop #20824D
2. Factory length shocks must be replaced with new extended shocks to install this lift kit properly. Please choose shocks & boots in the "Options" fields above if you have not already purchased extended shocks.