Tuff Country Dodge Dakota lift kits are more than your average lift kit. All Dakota kits are engineered to give the highest quality & best value on the market. Compare components of a Tuff Country Dakota lift kit to that of other manufactures and you will be convince that nothing beats a Tuff Country suspension lift. Many others cut corners with inferior components or lack of many important pieces. Tuff Country does not cut those corners and provides a quality complete system engineered to give the best ride quality and durability money can buy. All Tuff Country lift kits & leveling kits are backed by a limited lifetime warranty.
At Suspension Connection we are the #1 retailer of Tuff Country products in the world. Great prices, expert knowledge and exceptional customer service are why so many customers trust us with their Tuff Country purchases. Try us out!
- Get the ultimate Dakota lift in height and quality
- Lateral compression arms included
- Includes steering stabilizer
- Allows use of 33" x 12.5" tires
Fits the Following Model:
Fits the Following Years:
97, 98, 99
1997, 1998, 1999
|Download Instructions||35940 Instructions|
|Recommended Tire Size:||33" x 12.5"|
|Amount of Lift:||5.5" Front / 5" Rear|
2) Front & Rear Cross Members, 2) Upper Control Arm Brackets, 4) Lower Control Arm Brackets, 1) Steering Stabilizer and bracket, 1) Steering Assist, 2) Lateral Compression Arms & Brackets, 1) Brakeline Drop Kit, 1) Torsion Bar Drop Kit, 1) Rear Sway Bar Drop Kit, 2) 3" Rear Lift Blocks, 2) Rear Add-a-leafs, 4) Rear ubolts, 1) Hardware Bag
1. Factory length shocks must be replaced with new extended shocks to install this lift kit properly. Please choose shocks & boots in the "Options" fields above if you have not already purchased extended shocks..
2. Factory rims will need to be replaced with aftermarket rims with a medium off-set.