Tuff Country Dodge Durango lift kits are more than your average lift kit. All Durango kits are engineered to give the highest quality & best value on the market. Compare components of a Tuff Country Durango lift kit to that of other manufactures and you will be convince that nothing beats a Tuff Country suspension lift. Many others cut corners with inferior components or lack of many important pieces. Tuff Country does not cut those corners and provides a quality complete system engineered to give the best ride quality and durability money can buy. All Tuff Country lift kits & leveling kits are backed by a limited lifetime warranty.
At Suspension Connection we are the #1 retailer of Tuff Country products in the world. Great prices, expert knowledge and exceptional customer service are why so many customers trust us with their Tuff Country purchases. Try us out!
Features & Benefits
- Get the ultimate Durango lift in height and quality
- Lateral compression arms included
- Includes steering stabilizer
- Allows use of 33" x 12.5" tires
|Download Instructions||35934 Instructions|
|Recommended Tire Size:||33" x 12.5"|
|Amount of Lift:||5.5" Front / 5" Rear|
- Items Included:
- 2) Front & Rear Cross Members, 2) Upper Control Arm Brackets, 4) Lower Control Arm Brackets, 1) Steering Stabilizer and bracket, 1) Steering Assist, 2) Lateral Compression Arms & Brackets, 1) Brakeline Drop Kit, 1) Torsion Bar Drop Kit, 1) Rear Sway Bar Drop Kit, 1) Rear Leaf Spring Relocating Kit 1) Hardware Bag
- Fits Make / Model:
- Dodge Durango
- Fits Years:
- 1998, 1999
- 100 lbs.
2. Image shown is off Dakota lift kit. Rear leaf spring relocated brackets used instead of shown rear blocks and add-a-leafs.
3. Factory rims will need to be replaced with an aftermarket rim with a medium off-set.