Get additional tire clearance to fit 35" tires and get a cool new look with this Tuff Country Dodge Ram 4.5" lift kit. This Dodge lift kit uses coil spring tower brackets that mount above your factory coil springs to lift the front end. Rear cast iron blocks (replace the factory blocks) and rear add-a-leafs lift the rear of the Dodge Ram. The advantage of using the coil tower brackets is you maintain a factory ride while being securely bolted in above your factory coil springs. Extended upper and lower control arms w/poly bushings, a track bar relolcating bracket, drop pitman arm and front sway bar relocating brackets ensure everything is aligned properly.
At Suspension Connection we are the #1 retailer of Tuff Country products in the world. Great prices, expert knowledge and exceptional customer service are why so many customers trust us with their Tuff Country purchases. Try us out!
|Tuff Country has been producing quality suspension products for over 20 years and backs all lift kits with a limited lifetime warranty.|
- Upper and lower control arms included to maintain proper alignment
- Upper coil spring tower brackets retain a factory ride
- Pitman arm included
- New track bar bracket included
- Allows use of 35" x 12.5" tires
Fits the Following Model:
Dodge Ram 1500
Fits the Following Years:
94, 95, 96, 97, 98, 99, 00
1994, 1995, 1996, 1997, 1998, 1999, 2000
|Download Instructions||35912K Instructions|
|Recommended Tire Size:||35" x 12.5"|
|Amount of Lift:||4.5" Front / 4" Rear|
|Drop Pitman Arm||INCLUDED|
2) 4.5" Upper coil spring tower brackets, 2) Upper control arms, 2) Lower control arms, 1) track bar bracket, 2) sway bar drop brackets, 1) Track bar support bracket, 2) Rear add-a-leafs, 2) 5.5" rear lift block (replaces factory block), 4) U-bolts, 1) Pitman arm and required hardware.
1. Factory length shocks must be replaced with new extended shocks to install this lift kit properly. Please choose shocks & boots in the "Options" fields above if you have not already purchased extended shocks.
2. Will not fit with the "Off Road" models.