Gain additional tire clearance for 33" tires and replace your front and rear springs with the superior ride of the Tuff Country "EZ-Ride" Dodge Ramcharger lift kit. Each spring is tapered, snub rolled and pre-set for the most comfortable ride available in a lifted positive arch leaf spring. Also includes new front & rear ubolts and brake line relocating brackets. Once installed this lift kit will allow use of 33" x 12.5" tires.
At Suspension Connection we are the #1 retailer of Tuff Country products in the world. Great prices, expert knowledge and exceptional customer service are why so many customers trust us with their Tuff Country purchases. Try us out!
|Tuff Country has been producing quality suspension products for over 20 years and backs all lift kits with a limited lifetime warranty.|
Features & Benefits
- Get the ultimate in lifted ride quality with "EZ-Ride" leaf springs
- Teflon pads used to eliminate noise and squeaking
- Polyurethane bushings included with springs
- Limited lifetime warranty on all lift kits
- Allows use of 33" x 12.5" tires
|Average Install Time:||7 to 9 hours|
|Recommended Tire Size:||33" x 12.5"|
|Amount of Lift:||4" Front / 4" Rear|
|Download Instructions||34701K Instructions|
- Items Included:
- 2) Front leaf springs, 2) Rear leaf springs, 4) Rear ubolts, 1) Steering Block (not shown in image), 2) Brakeline relocationg kit, 2) Axle shims and required hardware.
- Fits Make / Model:
- Dodge Ramcharger
- Fits Years:
- 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1974, 1975, 1976, 1977, 1978, 1979, 1980, 1981, 1982, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1986, 1987, 1988, 1989, 1990, 1991, 1992, 1993
- 130 lbs.
1. Factory front & rear shocks must be replaced with new extended shocks to install this lift kit properly. Please choose shocks & boots in the "Options" fields above if you have not already purchased extended shocks.
2. Will not fit with diesel engine