This Tuff Country Lift Kit for the Dodge Ram truck uses upper coil springs spacers and rear add-a-leafs to lift your 1500 2". The included coil springs spacers with maintain a factory ride. Add-a-leafs are added to the existing rear leaf springs to add an additional 2" of lift. Once installed this lift kit will keep the "Factory Rake", with the front end being slightly lower than the rear.
At Suspension Connection we are the #1 retailer of Tuff Country products in the world. Great prices, expert knowledge and exceptional customer service are why so many customers trust us with their Tuff Country purchases. Try us out!
|Tuff Country has been producing quality suspension products for over 20 years and backs all lift kits with a limited lifetime warranty.|
Features & Benefits
- Simple bolt-on installation
- Tuff Country #32911 adds 2" of lift to front and the 2" to the rear
- Maintains the factory rake look (rear end slightly higher than the front end)
- Upper coils spacers maintain a factory ride
- Allows for more tire clearance
|Download Instructions||32911 Instructions|
|Recommended Tire Size:||32" x 10.5"|
|Amount of Lift:||2" Front / 2" Rear|
- Items Included:
- 2) Front Coil Springs Spacers, 2) Rear Add-a-leafs, 1) Hardware bag
- Fits Make / Model:
- Dodge Ram 1500
- Fits Years:
- 1994, 1995, 1996, 1997, 1998, 1999, 2000, 2001
- 37 lbs.
Factory shocks can be used with this suspension lift kit. Aftermarket shocks are optional.