Is the rear end of your Ram 2500 sitting higher than the front. A great solution to fix thiis is our best selling leveling kit from Tuff Country EZ-Ride Suspension. This simple to install kit includes (2) coil spring tower spacers that mount above your factory coil springs to lift the front of the Ram 2". This Dodge leveling kit maintains a factory ride and will allow installation of 32" x 10.5" tires. Made of 1/4" steel and powder coated for strength and durability. New extended shocks are not required, but we are happy to sell you new ones if your stock shocks are worn.
At Suspension Connection we are the #1 retailer of Tuff Country products in the world. Great prices, expert knowledge and exceptional customer service are why so many customers trust us with their Tuff Country purchase. Try us out!
|Tuff Country has been producing quality suspension products for over 20 years and backs all leveling kits with a limited lifetime warranty.|
Features & Benefits
- Tuff Country # 32900 lifts front of 2500 Ram 2" for a level stance
- Allows use of 32" x 10.5' tires
- Simple Installation
- Made of 1/4" steel
- Powder coated finish for durability
- Maintains a factory ride
- Proudly Made in the USA - (many other brands are not)
- Lifetime Warranty
|Download Instructions||32900 Instructions|
|Recommended Tire Size:||32" x 10.5"|
|Amount of Lift:||2" Front / 0" Rear|
- Items Included:
- 2) #32900 Upper coil spring tower brackets, 1) Hardware bag
- Fits Make / Model:
- Dodge Ram 2500 4wd
- Fits Years:
- 1994, 1995, 1996, 1997, 1998, 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013
- 10 lbs.
1. Will not fit Dodge Ram "Off Road" models with factory lift kit
2. New extended shocks are not required to install this Dodge leveling kit properly