Hate the ride and handling of your existing lifted Dodge Ram truck? Want more suspension articulation? Tuff Country #30942 Dodge Ram "Long Arm" Lift Kit Upgrade Kit is your solution!
This #30942 kit is designed upgrade your existing 2" to 6" Dodge Ram lift kit to a long arm suspension system and all the great benefits. By replacing the factory control arms with the longer arms this creates less of an angle on the control arms which results in a much softer ride, dramatic handling improvements (reduces bump steer significantly) and suspension articulation. Both upper and lower arms use greasable, re-buildable flex joints which will reduce or eliminate the front suspension from binding. Allows for use on lift kits ranging from 2" to 6". All this adds up to the ultimate Dodge Ram suspension lift kit.
At Suspension Connection we are the #1 retailer of Tuff Country products in the world. Great prices, expert knowledge and exceptional customer service are why so many customers trust us with their Tuff Country purchases. Try us out!
|Tuff Country has been producing quality suspension products for over 20 years and backs all lift kits with a limited lifetime warranty.|
Features & Benefits
- Tuff Country #30942 offers dramatic improvement in ride quality and handling, reduces bump steer
- More suspension articulation for off-roading
- Simple bolt-on installation
- Greasable and Re-Buildable Flex Joints to reduce suspension binding
- Upgrade kit fits all Tuff Country lift kits and a variety of other mfg's lift kits
- Tuff Country Limited Lifetime Warranty
|Download Instructions||30942 Instructions|
|Size of Lift Kits Compatible with:||2" to 6"|
- Items Included:
- 2) Lower Control Arms, 2) Upper Control Arms, 2) Mounting Brackets, 1) Hardware bag
- Fits Make / Model:
- Dodge Ram 3500
- Fits Years:
- 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012
- 80 lbs.
The upgrade kit can be used with all existing Tuff Country 2003-2011 Dodge Ram 2500/3500 lift kits along with an other mfg's 2" to 6" lift kits that have retained the factory control arm mounts on the front axle.