Tired of bent or broken sway bar end links when off-roading or even everyday use!!
Tuff Country #30927 Dodge Ram sway bar end links are right for you. These simple to mount advanced sway bar end links replace your front factory end links. Heim joints are used on the top and bottom to allow more flex and reduce binding. Mounts to existing holes. Designed to fit Dodge Ram trucks with 0" to 3" of front suspension lift along with ALL Tuff Country lift kits 2" to 6". Will also fit with other manufactures lift kits that are using an upper sway bar drop brackets.
Features & Benefits
- Replace broken or bent Dodge Ram sway bar end links
- Will fit with 0" to 3" of front suspension lift along with ALL Tuff Country Lift Kits
- Heim Joints for more flex and less binding
- Simple "No Drill" Installation
- Tuff Country #30927 end links are great for Off-Roading
|Download Instructions||30927 Instructions|
|Amount of Lift will Fit with:||0" to 3" & ALL Tuff Country Lift Kits 2" to 6" (see Installation Note above)|
|Average Install Time:||30 to 60 Minutes|
- Fits Make / Model:
- Dodge Ram 3500
- Fits Years:
- 1998, 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012
- 6 lbs.
Designed to fit Dodge Ram trucks at stock height and with ALL Tuff Country lift kits 2" to 6". Will only fit other mfg's lift kits above 3" that use upper sway bar drop brackets.