Get added tire clearance for larger tires and a cool new look with a Tuff Country Ford Super Duty F250 lift kit. This 8" Ford Super Duty lift kit uses new front and rear leafs springs to lift your truck. A front track bar bracket with adjustable cam-bolt, drop pitman arm keeps the proper alignment. Front & rear extended sway bar endlinks eliminate any bind on the sway bars. Stainless Stel Brake lines are also included. Tuff Country has been producing quality suspension products for over 20 years and backs all lift kits with a limited lifetime warranty.
At Suspension Connection we are the #1 retailer of Tuff Country products in the world. Great prices, expert knowledge and exceptional customer service are why so many customers trust us with their Tuff Country purchases. Try us out!
|Tuff Country has been producing quality suspension products for over 20 years and backs all lift kits with a limited lifetime warranty.|
Features & Benefits
- Gain additional tire clearance for larger tires
- Front & Rear leaf springs
- Track bar relocating bracket includes camber adjustment bolt
- Allows use of 38" x 12.5" tires
|Download Instructions||28954 Instructions|
|Recommended Tire Size:||38" x 12.5"|
|Amount of Lift:||8" Front / 6" Rear|
- Items Included:
- 2) Front leaf springs, 2) Rear leaf springs, 1) Track Bar Bracket, 2) Front Sway Bar Extended Endlinks, 4) Front U-bolts, 4) Rear U-bolts, 2) Front Brake Line Extension Brackets, 3) Stainless steel extended brake lines, 1) Drop pitman arm, 1) Rear Carrier Bearing drop kit 1) Hardware Bag
- Fits Make / Model:
- Ford F250
- Fits Years:
- 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004
- 180 lbs.
1: Factory length shocks must be replaced with new extended shocks to install this lift kit properly. Please choose shocks & boots in the "Options" fields above if you have not already purchased extended shocks.
2: Front and rear drive shaft modification is required to install this lift kit properly.