This Tuff Country leveling kit for the Ford F350 2000-2004 4wd models is designed to level the front end of your vehicle with the rear. New EZ-Ride leaf springs replace worn factory springs which will maintain a near factory ride and sometimes improve ride quality and handling. A front track bar relocating bracket to maintain proper alignment is included along with replacement front u-bolts.
At Suspension Connection we are the #1 retailer of Tuff Country products in the world. Great prices, expert knowledge and exceptional customer service are why so many customers trust us with their Tuff Country purchase. Try us out!
|Tuff Country has been producing quality suspension products for over 20 years and backs all lift kits with a limited lifetime warranty.|
- EZ-Ride leaf spring replace factory springs
- Track bar relocating bracket
- Maintains a near factory ride
- Factory shocks can be retained
- Allows use of 33" x 12.5" tires
- Shocks shown sold separately
Fits the Following Model:
Ford F350 4wd (diesel engine only)
Fits the Following Years:
00, 01, 02, 03, 04
2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004
|Download Instructions||22964K Instructions|
|Recommended Tire Size:||33" x 12.5"|
|Amount of Lift:||2.5" Front / 0" Rear|
2) Front EZ-Ride Leaf Springs, 1) Track Bar Bracket, , 4) Front U-bolts, 2) Front Center Pins for Leaf Springs, 1) Hardware Bag
It is strongly recommended that Ford F250/F350 2000-2004 models equipped with a 3/4" diameter track bar should replace it with a 1" track bar. Tuff Country offers a 1" replacement track bar #20950 (See "Related Items" below).