Enhanced Handling & Performance with Eibach Pro-Kit Lowering Springs!!!
Eibach # 2825.130 Pro-Kit Performance Lowering Springs are ideal for most street driven Dodge Caravans. The progressive rate Eibach springs dramatically improve performance, handling and your cars appearance. By lowering the Dodge Caravan's center of gravity, rear end squatting during acceleration, body roll while cornering & nose-diving while braking are greatly reduced or eliminated. Eibach Pro-kits also reduce excessive fender-well clearance for an aggressive good look.
- High Performance Handling with custom fit Dodge Caravan Eibach Springs
- Eibach # 2825.130 Springs drop Dodge Caravan in front and rear (see specs below for approx. amount)
- Lowers center of gravity which decreases rear end squatting during acceleration, roll in corners & excessive nose-dive when braking
- Pro-Kit Adds aggressive good looks to your Dodge Caravan
- Reduces excessive fender-well clearance
- Progressive spring design gives excellent ride quality
- Backed by Eibach's Pro-Kit Million Mile Warranty
Fits the Following Model:
Dodge Caravan( 4 & 6 cylinder engine, excluding Grand Caravan AWD & Self Levleing Models)
Fits the Following Years:
96, 97, 98, 99, 00
1996, 1997, 1998, 1999, 2000
|Approximate Lowering Amount:||Front 1.7 / Rear 1.3|
|Average Install Time:||3 to 5 Hours|
|Items Included:||2) Front Springs, 2) Rear Spring|
|Type of Spring Kit:||Eibach Spring Pro-Kit*|
* Ideal for most frequently-driven street cars. For those wanting an extreme-performance spring set see the Eibach Sportline series.
- Factory shocks/struts can be retained, however increased performance can be achieved by using Eibach Pro-Dampers shocks. (not available for all vehicles)
- Eibach recommends after installation of a spring Pro-Kit a vehicles alignment should always be checked. For serious performance tuners Pro-Alignment kits are available to assist in a precise alignment for most vehicles.
- Note: This kit includes front coil springs & rear shackle hanger kit