Do you have more than one trailer, do they require different hitch ball sizes? Master Lock's interchangeable hitch ball makes changing hitch ball sizes easier than ever, no need to disconnect the hitch ball from the ball mount. Simply mount the base to your ball mount and attach your choice of hitch ball sizes. No tools required to change ball sizes. Each ball comes with its own, permanently attached, retention blade which means that there are no loose parts that can be easily misplaced.
Note: This hitch ball has a 1" diameter shank which is most commonly used in Class 3 trailer hitchs (2" x 2" receiver).
- Easily change hitch ball sizes without disconnecting from the ball mount
- No tools required to change ball sizes
- Each ball comes with its own permanently attached retention blade
- One Tool Torque makes tightening hitch balls easier than ever, eliminates damage to hitch ball finish caused by using a wrench on the upper portion
- Chrome Plated, solid steel components are corrosion resistant
- Master Lock Quality & Trust
|Hitch Ball Sizes:||2" & 1 7/8" (One Tool Torque)|
|Shank Diameter:||1" diameter (most common in Class 3 Hitches)|
|2" Ball Weight Capacity:||6000 lbs Trailer Weight|
|1 7/8" Ball Weight Capacity:||2000 lbs Trailer Weight|