Air Lift's "4-way Manual Air Management System" is an economical and accurate controller to control all four Ari Lift air springs (sold separately). An included 4 way manual paddle switch mechanically controls air, no wiring of electric solenoid valves necessary. The pressure in each spring is monitored by the (2) dual needle air pressure gauges to provide an accurate reading. The air lines are routed to the backside of the paddle switch which controls the air pressure. A heavy duty air compressor, 5 gallon air tank, hose and hardware are also included.
Features & Benefits
- Includes 2 Gallon Air Tank & 100% Duty Cycle Viair Air Compressor
- 4 way manual paddle switch mechanically controls air, no wiring of electric solenoid valves necessary
- (2) dual needle air pressure gauges to provide an accurate reading
|Average Install Time:||4 to 6 Hours|
|Download Instructions||27666 Instructions|
|Air Line Size:||1/4"|
- Items Included:
- 1) Digital display controller & ECU, 2) Solenoid Manifolds, 1) 5 Gallon Air Tank, 1) Compressor & Required Hardware
- 35 lbs.
- Note: Designed for use with Air Lift "Air Springs / Struts" (sold separately)