Get added tire clearance for 36" tires and a cool new look with a Tuff Country Ford F250 lift kit. This 6" Ford F250 lift kit uses new front "EZ-Ride" leafs springs, rear cast iron 4" (3" wide) blocks (replaces factory blocks) and rear add-a-leafs to lift your truck. Front axle pivot brackets with adjustable cam-bolt and drop pitman arm keep the proper alignment. Front sway bar drop brackets eliminate any bind on the front sway bars. Brake line extension brackets, poly spring and shackle bushings are also included in this F250 lift kit. Tuff Country has been producing quality suspension products for over 20 years and backs all lift kits with a limited lifetime warranty.
At Suspension Connection we are the #1 retailer of Tuff Country products in the world. Great prices, expert knowledge and exceptional customer service are why so many customers trust us with their Tuff Country purchases. Try us out!
|Tuff Country has been producing quality suspension products for over 20 years and backs all lift kits with a limited lifetime warranty.|
- Gain additional tire clearance for larger tires
- Ford "EZ-Ride" front leaf springs
- Axle pivot brackets includes camber adjustment bolt
- Allows use of 36" x 12.5" tires
Fits the Following Model:
Ford F250 4wd
Fits the Following Years:
|Download Instructions||26833K Instructions|
|Recommended Tire Size:||36" x 12.5"|
|Amount of Lift:||6" Front / 5" Rear|
2) Front leaf springs (w/poly bushings), 2) Axle Pivot Brackets (w/cam bolts), 1) Drop Pitman Arm, 2) 4" Cast Iron Rear Blocks (replaces factory blocks), 2) Front Sway Bar Drop Brackets, 4) Front U-bolts, 4) Rear U-bolts, 2) Front Brake Line Extension Brackets, 1) Rear Brake Line Extension Bracket 2) Rear Add-a-leafs, 1) Hardware Bag, 1) Cross Member, 4) Poly Shackle Busings
1: Factory length shocks must be replaced with new extended shocks to install this lift kit properly. Please choose shocks & boots in the "Options" fields above if you have not already purchased extended shocks.
2. Only fits vehicles with 5 mounting bolts per axle pivot bracket. Some 1997 models have 5 mounting bolts and others have 4 mounting bolts. Please check vehicle before ordering. If your vehicle has 4 mounting bolts please order the kit for 1988-96 models.