Tuff Country EZ-Ride Suspension's "Long Travel" suspension systems for the Ford F150 2004-2008 4x4 offer true race-ready perfomance and durability. Billet aluminum upper arms, boxed 4130 chrome moly lower arms, stainless tie rod extenders, custom stock towers and limiting straps.
At Suspension Connection we are the #1 retailer of Tuff Country products in the world. Great prices, expert knowledge and exceptional customer service are why so many customers trust us with their Tuff Country purchases. Try us out!
Features & Benefits
- Highest quality components available
- Increases front track width 8 inches
- Adds upto 13.5 inches of wheel travel
- Retains stock spindle
- Doubles stock wheel travel
- Allows the use of up to 37" tires when used with fiberglass fenders
- no alignment cams, alignment performed with upper arms for durability
|Recommended Tire Size:||37" x 12.5"|
|Amount of Lift:||`13.5 Front Wheel Travel / N/A Rear|
- Items Included:
- Billet Aluminum Upper Arms, 4130 Boxed Plate Powder Coated Lower Arms, Stainless Steel Tie Rod Extenders, Custom Shock Tower, Limit Straps & Hardware.
- Fits Make / Model:
- Ford F150
- Fits Years:
- 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008
- 100 lbs.