Firestone Digital Air-Rite # 2490 air system provides instant ride control for Firestone suspension products including all Ride-Rite, Sport-Rite and Coil-Rite air bag helper springs within the cab of the vehicle. This allows quick inflation and deflation for various road and load conditions.
The standard duty compressor offers dependable lasting service and is ideal for moderate usage of the air helper springs. For example, weekend towing or RVing the standard duty system is a great choice.
The digital gauge panel has been designed to integrate seamlessly with the design of modern dashboard enviroments. Allows equal inflation of both air springs.
Note: Image shown is of dual gauge model
Features & Benefits
- Standard Duty compressor
- Digital single guage control
- Instant adjustability of your air helper springs
- Provides equal inflation of both air springs
- Continuous monitoring of the air helper springs
- Ideal for occasional usage
- Firestone #2490 includes compressor, gauge, hose & hardware
|Download Instructions||2490 Instructions|
|Compressor Type:||Standard Duty|
|Type of Gauge:||Digital Control - Singe Gauge|
- Items Included:
- Standard Duty Air Compressor (# 9377), Digital Gauge (# 9368), value block, pressure sensor, 1/4" hose, wiring harness, hose fittings and hardware
- 18 lbs.