This Tuff Country Ford Ranger 4 inch lift kit gives you additional tire clearance to fit larger tires and cool new look. Engineered to give the highest quality and best value this Ford Ranger lift kit is the one to beat. New front coil springs and rear add-a-leafs are used to lift your Ranger. While radius arm drop brackets, drop pitman arm, axle pivot brackets (with camber adjustment bolts) and sway bar drops keeps everything proper aligned. By using a camber adjustment bolt -2.5 to +2.5 degrees of adjustment is added. This Ranger lift kit allows for a precise front end alignment and better tire wear.
At Suspension Connection we are the #1 retailer of Tuff Country products in the world. Great prices, expert knowledge and exceptional customer service are why so many customers trust us with their Tuff Country purchases. Try us out!
|Tuff Country has been producing quality suspension products for over 20 years and backs all lift kits with a limited lifetime warranty.|
- Gain additional tire clearance
- Axle pivot brackets include camber adjustment bolts for precise alignment
- EZ-Ride front coil springs
- Allows use of 31" x 10.5" tires
Fits the Following Model:
Fits the Following Years:
83, 84, 85, 86, 87, 88, 89, 90, 91, 92, 93, 94, 95, 96, 97
1983, 1984, 1985, 1986, 1987, 1988, 1989, 1990, 1991, 1992, 1993, 1994, 1995, 1996, 1997
|Download Instructions||24860K Instructions|
|Recommended Tire Size:||31" x 10.5"|
|Amount of Lift:||4" Front / 3" Rear|
2) Coil Springs, 2) Axle Pivot Brackets, 2) Radius Arm Brackets, 1) Drop Pitman Arm (not shown in image), 2) Swaybar Drop Brackets, 1) Cam-bolts and washers, 4) U-bolts, 1) Brake line extension bracket, 2) Rear Add-a-leafs, 1) Hardware bag