Improve your Toyota 4Runner's handling & steering response with sway bars from ADDCO!
ADDCO # 2301 Anti-Sway Bars are designed improve your Toyota 4Runner's performance by reducing body roll which results in weight being more evenly distributed to all four wheels. This helps your Toyota 4Runner stay more level with the road which will improve handling, steering and cornering grip. Sway Bars are ideal for vehicles from sports cars needed added performance to trucks & suvs hauling additional loads. ADDCO sway bars are "cold formed" of pre-hardened bar stock to prevent heat treat deformation and to retain material specifications in extreme use.
ADDCO originated the aftermarket anti-sway bar industry over 50 years ago. All components are handmade in the USA by American craftsmen and backed by a lifetime warranty.
- Reduces body roll for better vehicle control
- Greatly improves cornering traction for safer driving and turning capabilities
- Distributes weight more evenly to all four wheels
- ADDCO originated the aftermarket anti-sway bar industry over 50 years ago
- Lifetime warranty
- Fast, Easy "Bolt-On" installation
- Addco # 2301 sway bars are "cold forming" of pre-hardened bar stock to prevent heat treat deformation
- Includes required mounting hardware (some sway bar kits use some of the existing factory hardware)
Fits the Following Model:
Fits the Following Years:
03, 04, 05, 06, 07, 08
2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008
|Average Install Time:||1 to 2 hours|
|Location: (front or rear axle)||REAR AXLE|
- This is a replacement (larger diameter) sway bar that replaces an existing factory bar on your vehicle. It requires some or all the original hardware to mount properly.