Get your F150 in the air with this easy to install, high quality suspension lift. Tuff Country's 3 inch lift kit for the Ford F150 will allow you to fit up to 35 inch x 11.5 inch tires (with minor trimming) while keeping a factory ride. A combination of upper coil/strut spacers and upper control arms are used to lift the front of the F150 3". This maintains the factory front end geometry to avoid any increased wear and tear. The rear end is lifted using 3 inch cast iron lift blocks and extended u-bolts (1" factory blocks are replaced). No drilling is required and the factory shocks and struts do not need to be replaced.
At Suspension Connection we are the #1 retailer of Tuff Country products in the world. Great prices, expert knowledge and exceptional customer service are why so many customers trust us with their Tuff Country purchases. Try us out!
|Tuff Country has been producing quality suspension products for over 20 years and backs all lift kits with a limited lifetime warranty.|
- Maintains a factory ride
- Upper control arms maintain factory geometry
- Extended shocks & front struts are NOT required
- Rear add-a-leafs installed into stock rear leaf springs
- Allows use of 33" x 12.5 tires (with no trimming required) or 35" x 11.5" tires (with minor trimming of front bumper plastic valance)
- Requires aftermarket wheels with 5.5" backspacing or less
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Made in the USA
View install video of this kit below, see the entire Ford F150 lift article on our blog.
Fits the Following Model:
Fits the Following Years:
09, 10, 11, 12, 13
2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013
|Download Instructions||23000 Instructions|
|Recommended Tire Size:||33" x 12.5" or 35" x 11.5" (with trimming)|
|Amount of Lift:||3" Front / 2" Rear|
2) Front upper coil spacers, 2) Upper Control Arms, 2) Pre-load spacers, 2) 3" cast iron blocks, 4) Extended rear u-bolts, 2) Hardware bags
1. New extended rear shocks are not required to install this leveling kit properly, but recommended.
2. Requires aftermarket wheels with 5.5" backspacing or less. Factory tires and rims can be used, however mounting wider tires on the factory rims will cause contact of the upper control arms.