Needing to level the front end of your Ford Super Duty F250 with the rear? This simple to install Tuff Country Leveling Kit is the perfect solution. Included are (2) coil spring spacers that mount above your factory coil springs to lift the front of the Super Duty 2.5". This maintains a factory ride and will allow installation of 33" x 12.5" tires. Made of 1/4" steel and powder coated for strength and durability.
At Suspension Connection we are the #1 retailer of Tuff Country products in the world. Great prices, expert knowledge and exceptional customer service are why so many customers trust us with their Tuff Country purchase. Try us out!
|Tuff Country has been producing quality suspension products for over 20 years and backs all lift kits with a limited lifetime warranty.|
- Tuff Country # 22970 lifts front of vehicle 2.5" for a level stance
- Allows use of 33" x 12.5' tires
- Simple Installation
- Made of 1/4" steel
- Powder coated finish for durability
- Maintains a factory ride
- Limited Lifetime Warranty, Made in the USA
Fits the Following Model:
Ford F250 4wd
Fits the Following Years:
05, 06, 07, 08, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13
2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013
|Download Instructions||22970 Instructions|
|Recommended Tire Size:||33" x 12.5"|
|Amount of Lift:||2.5" Front / 0" Rear|
2) Upper coil spring spacers, 2) Poly Spring isolators
2. Important Note: Factory length front shocks must be replaced with new extended front shocks to install this leveling kit properly. Please choose shocks & boots in the "Options" fields above if you have not already purchased extended shocks.