Level your Ford Super Duty F350 with this extremely popular Tuff Country leveling kit. This simple to install leveling kit includes (2) front leaf packs that are added to existing front leaf springs. The cool thing about this leveling kit is by using the 4 or 5 leaf (depending on engine) spring pack most of the lift height is added from the thickness of the leaf pack, not by re-arching the stock springs. The benifit to you is a level Ford truck with a near factory ride. A front track bar relocating bracket to maintain proper alignment is included along with extended front u-bolts. Tuff Country has been producing quality suspension products for over 20 years and is the originator of the "leveling kit", backing all kits with a limited lifetime warranty.
At Suspension Connection we are the #1 retailer of Tuff Country products in the world. Great prices, expert knowledge and exceptional customer service are why so many customers trust us with their Tuff Country purchase. Try us out!
Features & Benefits
- Leaf packs added to existing leaf springs
- Track bar relocating bracket
- Tuff Country # 22962 Maintains a near factory ride
- Factory shocks can be retained
- Allows use of 33" x 12.5" tires
- Shocks shown sold separately
|Download Instructions||22962 Instructions|
|Recommended Tire Size:||33" x 12.5"|
|Amount of Lift:||2.5" Front / 0" Rear|
- Items Included:
- 2) Front Leaf Packs (added to front stock leaf springs), 1) Track Bar Bracket, , 4) Front U-bolts, 2) Front Center Pins for Leaf Springs, 1) Hardware Bag
- Fits Make / Model:
- Ford F350 4wd
- Fits Years:
- 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004
- 68 lbs.
Note: Ford Super Duty models come equipped from the factory with two different sizes of rear lift blocks. Vehicles with 2 inch rear factory blocks will not sit level and will required an additional lift in the rear of the vehicle to sit level.